skip to Main Content

Even though we are the agency responsible for the cross-border movement of goods in Timor-Leste, other government agencies may also have their own specific requirements. For example, if you are importing or exporting foodstuffs, you may need a permit from the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries. In most cases, the type of goods will determine whether other government agencies will be involved. Agencies may include: Autoridade Portuáriu Timor-Leste (APORTIL); Ministry of Health; Ministry of Transport and Communications; Ministry of Tourism, Trade and Industry; Polícia Nacional de Timor-Leste; Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources.

Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!