skip to Main Content

You will need to provide your Customs Broker with the following:

  1. Power of Attorney enabling the broker to operate on your behalf
  2. The purchase invoices for all the goods
  3. Any and all documents related to transport costs
  4. Any specialist documentation specific to your goods, for example: Sanitary and phytosanitary certificates.
Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!