skip to Main Content

In some cases, you may need an import or export permit from the Ministry of Tourism, Trade and Industry (MTTI), but this will depend on the type of goods. For example, you may need a permit to export scrap metal.

Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!