skip to Main Content

Yes, you can carry goods for other people, but you will not be entitled to any duty-free relief. In other words, you will need to declare these goods to us irrespective of value, and then submit a IT4 declaration (if the goods are valued up to USD $1,000), or a IM4 declaration (if the goods are valued in excess of USD $1,000).

Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!