skip to Main Content


  1. Home
  2. /
  3. Doing Business
  4. /
  5. Customs Brokers
c Expand All C Collapse All

You will need to provide your Customs Broker with the following:

  1. Power of Attorney enabling the broker to operate on your behalf
  2. The purchase invoices for all the goods
  3. Any and all documents related to transport costs
  4. Any specialist documentation specific to your goods, for example: Sanitary and phytosanitary certificates.

Yes: If you are importing or exporting commercial goods you must use a Customs Broker. You can find out more information about Customs Brokers here

The role of a Customs Broker is to act on your behalf to lodge import or export declarations.

There are a number of requirements that you need to fulfil before becoming a Customs Broker.

Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!