skip to Main Content

In some cases, you may need an import or export permit from the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources (MPMR), but this will depend on the type of goods. For example, you need a permit to import commercial quantities of petroleum or oils.

Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!