skip to Main Content

Yes: If you are travelling to Timor-Leste with your vehicle (car, motorbike or mobile home), and do not intend on permanently staying in the country, you can apply make an application to us at the place of entry – i.e. the border that you arrive at. In doing so, you will need to follow the rules contained within the approved Customs Authority “Temporary Admission of Goods Using a Carnet procedure.”

Tell us more
How would you rate your experience?
Do you have any additional comment?
Enter your email if you'd like us to contact you regarding with your feedback.
Thank you for submitting your feedback!